An interesting opportunity has arisen with the Jammers at MJM|DA! We seek an experienced Site Architect to supervise projects & ensure quality through construction, finishing & furnishing. Since 2003, MJM|DA [Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects] has excelled at creating spaces that provide an ultimate enlightened experience to discerning audiences. Be it through superlative residences, or workspaces that leverage the potential of people, MJM|DA has managed to thrill and excite people and fire up their lifestyles at home and at work. We do this through human-centric integrated design and delivery. This simply means that our customers need to worry less, and be dazzled more. Through its cutting edge IDDS product [Integrated Design & Delivery Services] the ideal balance is sought between professional services of quality as well as top level execution.
- Be part of the MJM|DA Delivery Services Team, working with a growing team of professionals.
- Foremost Design Services Team & Delivery Services Team link.
- Key Technical presence on site for MJM|DA projects with a holistic approach and vision.
- Working on high end projects with an integrated design mind-set to achieve results.
- Working within a team of likeminded individuals who understand the value and benefits of truly integrated design in a bigger context of architecture that is seen as a product for our esteemed clients.
- As your tools to succeed you will be using contract documentation including detailed drawings & BOQs of good standard to assist you in delivering throughout the project lifecycle.
- Jammers are willing to learn and share. Grow with the team through professional exchanges and Continual Professional Development.
- As part of a multi-cultural, multi-skilled team open doors to understand how the future can be shaped.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
5 years-experience as a Site Foreman / Site Architect
Training / qualification in related field; ie: construction management considered an asset
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
Possess organisational, leadership and management skills
Ability to prioritise multiple iniatives and projects
Able to work under pressure and holds a result’s driven personality
Strong communication skills in English
A Valid Driving license
Kindly include covering letter and CV