Fuelled directly and worked in tandem with the structural engineering and building services engineering services, comprehensive documentation is the hallmark of MJMDA projects.
Be it small projects such as a house, or a large multi-functional building we create drawing sets and data ranging from 30 drawing packs to 100’s of drawings as the project requirements dictate. Whatever the size, packages are carefully co-ordinated.
Preparation of working drawings & specifications by trade for usually include:
- Building & Construction
- Mechanical & Electrical works
- Lighting Design
- Security & Extra Low Voltage
- External & internal finishes
- Gypsum boarding
- Steel works & Glazing
- Soft furnishings
MJMDA follows up the launch of tenders with the following necessary steps:
- Clarifications with interested contractors & suppliers.
- Evaluation and recommendation of contracting candidates selection.
- Co-ordination and management of tendering process.
- Preparation of Contracts by trade, award and signing assistance.
A careful photographic eye, detailed lighting & material simulations for breath-taking results.
We explore sites, their potential and apply any limitation that may exist in legal & planning terms.
Balance, functionality, and a degree of excitement through experience.
Respecting requirements & policies, assuring the amenity, usability and project quality intent.
Consultancy & Site Control, Planning & Reporting – Getting the project done well.