There is a whole new world to be discovered when buildings are designed considering all factors. Imagine a world where all that is designed fits in together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Our Integrated Design Services [IDS] are the result of a long line of projects designed and built at MJMDA, based on a user perspective and customised brief. Think of a tailored suit, a private chef, or a commissioned painting or sculpture. The architecture that is created when MJMDA’s IDS processes are followed are simply a cut above. Architecture is designed like is will be used, and not broken up into pieces that don’t necessarily fit. Such a service makes it possible to achieve better details and complexities and more refined results.
When delivering IDS MJMDA:
- Consider Architecture, Structure, Building Services as one when approaching design.
- Integrate Project management as required.
- Provide multifaceted tools to handle, design, costing, management to interact together creating superior control over results.
- Give access and transparency to all procurement processes and contracting, with direct contact with contractors and suppliers.
- Carry out Certification Processes for the project.
Adding the dimension of getting things done in one place and less to worry about for the client.
Balance, functionality, and a degree of excitement through experience.
A careful photographic eye, detailed lighting & material simulations for breath-taking results.
Respecting requirements & policies, assuring the amenity, usability and project quality intent.
In tandem with the structural engineering and building services engineering, documentation is key.
Developing technologies and Building Management Systems – A defining core role for success.
Consultancy & Site Control, Planning & Reporting – Getting the project done well.
We explore sites, their potential and apply any limitation that may exist in legal & planning terms.